MTLAB Projects and PhD Assistance
If you are planning to go for higher technical study and research work MATLAB can become one of the good options for IT and Electronics students. MATLAB is a programming environment language like C, C++, JAVA etc but it offers multi-paradigm numerical computing environment.
MATLAB is primarily used for numerical computing but it can be additionally used for Simulink, graphical multi-domain simulation and model-based design for dynamic and embedded systems.
Since MATLAB has used almost all area like Medical Image Processing, Signal Processing, Audio Processing, Video Processing, Antenna Design and Under Water etc. so it offers the various scope of research work.
Innovation System Plus offers complete assistance and guidance on all the MATLAB Projects for research students. It offers PhD Assistance, Thesis Writing and complete guidance on the projects.
Innovation System Plus have the various clients for the different Electronics Projects and so have exposure to the various industries and so is capable to offer good learning environment with industrial exposer.
MTLAB Projects Lists:
- Analysis and Design of Rectangular Microstrip Patch Antenna AT 2.4 GHz WLAN Applications.
- Design of an X-band microstrip patch antenna with Enhances bandwidth.
- Rectangular Patch Antenna Array Design at 13 GHz frequency Using HFSS, CST.
- Multi-Band Novel Circularly Polarized Compact Microstrip Antenna for Application in Modern Wireless Communication.
- Corner Truncated Microstrip Patch Antenna
- Plant Species Recognition Using Spatial Correlation Between The Leaf Margin and The Leaf Salient Ponts.
- Image Processing Bases Leaf Rot Disease, Detection of Betel Vine.
- Image Processing Based Detection of Fungal Diseases in Plants.
- Automatic Wheat Leaf Rust Detection and Grading Diagnosis via Embedded Image Processing Systems.
- Using Maximal Ratio Combining and Sub Career Selection to improve the OFDM receiver performance in IEEE 802.15.4g.
- A novel hybrid beamforming algorithm with unified analog beamforming by subspace construction based on partial CSI for Massive MIMO-OFDM System.
- MIMO Beamforming for secure and energy efficient wireless communication.
- Practical physical layer network coding for two way relay channels performance analysis and comparison.
- Balancing energy and quality awareness: A MAC layer Duty-Cycle management solution for multimedia delivery over Wireless Mesh Networks.
- A survey of architecture and localization techniques for Underwater Acoustic Sensor Network.
… many more