CLOUD COMPUTING PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
In this technological era of internet, cloud platform has evolved so mush that SAAA, PAAS are in demand and so cloud computing has become essential part of IT Infrastructure. Innovation System Plus Provide the complete guidance and assistance not only for the B.Tech final Year Students but for the PhD Scholars also.
Innovation System Plus incorporate the ideas for Electronics Engineering, Embedded Electronics and Software Engineering that offers a wide range of Embedded System, MATLAB, VLSI, MATLAB Simulink , Cloud Computing Projects and Software Project Solutions like Web Development, Web Applications, Android Apps etc.
Innovation System Plus is committed to provide 100 % satisfaction to the students and give them the complete knowledge on the specific M.Tech Projects and Research Works that make them ready for the challenging corporate environment and finish the project with in the specified deadline with plagiarism free report writing as per university guidelines.
IEEE BASED CLOUD COMPUTING PROJECTS:
- Minimum-Cost for cloud computing for Cloud Storage Service across Multiple Cloud Providers (IEEE 2017).
- Temporal Factor-aware Video Affective Analysis and Recommendation for Cyber-based Social Media Multimedia Big Data in Social Networks (IEEE 2017).
- A Collaborative Key Management Protocol in Ciphertext Policy Attribute-Based Encryption for Cloud Data Sharing (IEEE 2017).
- Efficient Public Verification of Data Integrity for Cloud Storage Systems from Indistinguishably Obfuscation Public Cloud (IEEE 2017).
- A critical overview of latest challenges and solutions of Mobile Cloud Computing Systems (IEEE 2017).
- Privacy protection based access control scheme in cloud-based services (IEEE 2017).
- Attribute-Based Storage Supporting Secure Duplication of Encrypted Data in Cloud (IEEE2017).
- An Economical and SLO-Guaranteed Cloud Storage Service across Multiple Cloud Service Providers (IEEE 2017).
- Evaluating the accessibility, usability and security of Hospitals websites: An exploratory study Computing System (IEEE 2017).
- Privacy-Preserving Multi-keyword Top-k Similarity Search Over Encrypted Data (IEEE 2017).
IEEE BASED ON NETWORK SECURITY
- Real-Time Distributed Control of Battery Energy Storage Systems for Security Constrained DC-OPF Security (IEEE 2017).
- On the Secrecy Capacity Region of the 2-user Symmetric Z Interference Channel with Unidirectional Transmitter Cooperation (IEEE 2017).
- On the Security of a Class of Diffusion Mechanisms for Image Encryption Risk (IEEE 2017).
- Location Privacy Preservation in Database-driven Wireless Cognitive Networks through
- Encrypted Probabilistic Data Structures (IEEE 2017).
- FACT: A Framework for Authentication in Cloud-based IP Traceback (IEEE 2017).